e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: www.trybooking.com/LCJX
Date: 26 August 2016 evening - 28 August 2016 RSVP: 25 August 2016
Intended Audience: Educators, School Psychologists
Educating gifted children poses challenges that are not well understood and this conference gives educators a chance to not only learn from the presenters but also to make connections with others facing similar challenges.
There are 4 concurrent lines in breakout sessions, parallel presentations by invited speakers and 3 great keynote presentations.
Of particular interest to educators are:
- Differentiated Task Design for Gifted Students
- Curriculum Differentiation: A Practical and Collaborative Approach
- Curriculum Differentiation Unlimited for gifted learners: tackling the 6 biggest myths.
- Science education secondary
- Science clubs primary
- History education secondary
- STEAM in the early years
- Nurturing Mathematical Talent upper primary / secondary
- Language arts primary
- Identification: Who Are These Gifted Students?
- Coping Creatively with Challenging Behaviours
- Twice Exceptional Gifted with Learning Disability Students/Children - several sessions
- Social and emotional needs of gifted students
- The role of happiness in gifted students attaining excellence and fulfilling potential
- Boredom: Fascinating but Often Misunderstood
Single day registrations available