e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: tasgifted.com/info.php?id=10
Date: 26 August 2016 evening- 28 August 2016 RSVP: 25 August 2016
Intended Audience: Parents, Carers
TAG invites educators, psychologists and parents to explore ways to to educate, inspire and empower yourselves to be the best possible supporters and advocates for Tassie's gifted children that you can be.
Our goal is to lift the limits placed on gifted children; to help them thrive!
The conference offers 4 concurrent lines in breakout sessions, parallel presentations by invited speakers and 3 great keynote presentations.
Of particular interest to parents are:
- On Parenting and Being a Gifted Child
- Coping Creatively with Challenging Behaviours in Gifted & Talented Students/Children
- Homeschooling: The Ultimate Differentiated Education
- The psychological wellbeing of parents of gifted children.
- Understanding the role of happiness in gifted students attaining excellence and fulfilling potential
- ADHD and the Gifted Child: Dual Exceptionality or Paradox?
- Boredom: Fascinating but Often Misunderstood
- Unleashing Limits Through Identification: Who Are These Gifted Students?
- Leadership development in Gifted Adolescents
- Partnerships in Learning: Gifted Students and their Families
- Twice Exceptional Children: film and panel discussion
- No Limits: looking at how gifted individuals encounter, create and overcome limitations in their search for fulfillment
- Complexities and Twice Exceptional Students/Children
DON'T MISS OUT. For more information and registration: https://www.trybooking.com/LCJX