e: email@example.com w: http://www.literacysolutions.com.au
Date: 25, 26, 27, 28 October RSVP: 23 October
Location: Hobart & Launceston
Intended Audience: Teachers and Teachers' Aides
Each workshop is based on up-to-date research and delivers practical strategies to enhance the skills of primary teachers. Our workshops and 'in school' consultancy services have proven to be a valuable resource to many schools across Australia.
Country Club Tasmania, Launceston
- Prep Reading & Writing full day 25 Oct
- Guided Reading after school 25 Oct
- A Balanced Literacy Program full day 26 Oct
- Prep Reading & Writing full day 27 Oct
- Guided Reading after school 27 Oct
- A Balanced Literacy Program full day 28 Oct
- Reading Stamina after school 28 Oct
- Workshop notes
- A Literacy Solutions classroom resource
- Tea/coffee on arrival, morning tea and lunch full-day or
- Tea/coffee on arrival, afternoon tea after school
Lee Denton M Ed, B Ed, Dip.Teach is an experienced educator and school administrator with over 30 years' experience working with educators, parents and community organisations throughout New South Wales and Queensland.
Lee's experience includes over 10 years classroom teaching across all school aged groups and explicit literacy experience as a Reading Recovery Teacher and through the Early Literacy in the Classroom ELIC Program. Lee has also held numerous senior administrative positions in schools.
Further details about these workshops have been mailed to your school. Alternatively, you can access details about our workshops and about Literacy Solutions at www.literacysolutions.com.au