Contact: Lynne Maher, Tasmanian Association for the Gifted Inc
e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: www.trybooking.com/LCJX
Date: 26 - 28 August. RSVP: Early Bird registrations close 31 May 2016
Intended Audience: Educators, Parents, School Psychologists
Conference presentations, by local, interstate and international speakers will include:
- ADHD and the Gifted Child
- The well-being of parents of gifted children.
- Extension programs and in-class extensions in science and history
- Partnerships in Learning - home and school
- Empathetic validity
- Leadership in gifted education
- Curriculum Differentiation
- Boredom in gifted students
- Happiness in gifted students
and much more....
Early-bird registration only $150 for TAG members and $200 for non-TAG members