Contact: Jeannie-Marie Leroi, University of Tasmania
p: 03 6226 7477 e: email@example.com
Date: 26 May 2016 RSVP: 25 May 2016
Location: UTAS Sandy Bay campus, Hobart
Intended Audience: Years 5 - 12 Teachers
The Science Investigation Awards is ideal for Science Inquiry in your classroom! It's a competition hosted by UTAS for investigations completed following the scientific method
Want to Find Out More?
Come along to this Information Session to
- Explore the science inquiry process
- Take part in a hands-on science investigation
- Brainstorm ideas for science inquiry projects
- Learn more about the Science Investigation Awards, and
- Hear from teachers and past participants.
If you have been involved in the Science Investigation Awards before,
you're more than welcome to come along and share your expertise.
When and Where: 4 – 6 pm, Thursday 26 May in the Chemistry Building entry on Dobsons Road at the University of Tasmania's Sandy Bay campus.