Contact: RBF Enquiry Line
p: 1800 622 631
Date: School Holidays RSVP: NA
Location: North and North-West
Intended Audience: DOE staff who are RBF members in the North and North-west
Let's be honest super can be confusing and a bit boring but you shouldn't let that stop you from building your super so that you can live the retirement lifestyle you deserve.
So this coming school holidays, why not make an appointment with an RBF Superannuation Consultant to get your super organised. Our Superannuation Consultants can provide you with general information on:
- Your RBF super
- The various contributions you can make personal, salary sacrifice
- How to roll over money to RBF
- Projections on your RBF benefits
- Retirement options available to you as an RBF member
- Member Investment Choice - What are your options?
- Transition to Retirement - What is it? How does it work?
- Insurance benefits and options available to RBF members
- RBF Financial Planning - How you can benefit?
- WRIPs and redundancy information.